Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and foregoing Amendments.
Each time you use or cause access to this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on or through this web site, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services and they shall be incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
In order to use this web site, you must or may be asked to register on our site and agree to provide truthful information when requested. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions and as may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorised or unauthorised by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising without our prior written consent;
- provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
During journey travel, unacceptable behaviour is not tolerated and will be reprimanded in any way that is deemed necessary by any member of Ausden Clark Group including drivers and management or an appointed steward. Unacceptable behaviour includes smoking, intoxication, disruptive behaviour, abusive language, threatening behaviour and general abuse and any other acts deemed to be unacceptable.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site, or on the day of travel. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service, your violation of this Terms and Conditions or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. Limitation of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF:
- THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE,
- THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE,
- UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS,
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site for which is directly affiliated to Ausden Clark, Ausden Clark Group, Ausden Clark Limited or Ausden Clark Group Limited, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
13. Applicable Law.
You agree that this Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
14. Miscellaneous Information.
- In the event that this Terms and Conditions conflicts with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of this Terms and Conditions will remain valid and intact;
- The failure of either party to assert any right under this Terms and Conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any that party’s right and that right will remain in full force and effect;
- You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred;
- We may assign our rights and obligations under this Terms and Conditions and we shall be relieved of any further obligation.
15. Age Restrictions.
This web site, and the purchasing and travelling is open to all peoples unless otherwise banned or barred for which you will have the full knowledge of; the usage of our services – travel, purchasing or communicating – are restricted with a condition for peoples under the age of 18 years old, for those people; purchasing, using and travelling is only permitted when travelling with a paying adult ages 21 years or older. Ausden Clark reserves the right to request photo ID in order to determine the age of any persons travelling, passengers who look aged 25 and under will be required to show ID. Failure to provide a valid form of ID verifying age; or being under the age of 18 without the aforementioned accompaniment will result in a refusal to travel without refund or reimbursement.
16. Alcohol, Drugs, Smoking and Conduct.
All articles of Alcohol and Drugs are NOT permitted to be carried, used or related to for the travel service provided and we fully reserve the right to revoke access to the coach without prior notice and without any form of a refund, reimbursement or compensation. The usage or carriage of drugs and alcohol will be recorded and your details will be passed on to the Police, and you will not be permitted to travel on Ausden Clark coaches in the future.
Any unlawful or unsavoury conduct is NOT permitted on the travel coach, with the travel service or to any staff and customers, if it is deemed that your conduct is unacceptable the right to remove and revoke access to the coach on that day and going forward is fully reserved. And if necessary any applicable lawful procedures will be actioned in response.
It is to be noted that Ausden Clark work closely with the British Police Force and will provide them with any relevences requested in line with British law. In regards to alcohol and drugs, Ausden Clark will action mandatory bag searches at their own discretion should it be deemed necessary to prevent the carriage or use of these substances, and by purchasing any of our services you are granting Ausden Clark the right to search any belongings you own and wish to bring aboard the coach in order to make the necessary checks to ensure law, policy and contraband is enforced. Smoking on board our coaches is not tolerated, this includes the use of e-cigarettes and alike that produce a smoke or vapour, usage of such devices may result in expulsion from the coach and the enforcement of a ban on future travel aboard our coaches.
A record of your personal information, including but not limited to, name, contact numbers, email address, home address, date of birth, purchase details and photo identification; for the purpose of upholding a valid restriction of travel.
The services provided by our website will only accept payment via Debit or Credit Card using the PayPal system in place, any other payment methods must not be used when paying for your selected products. Payment by cash is applicable only in office and then this method is subject to Ausden Clark’s discretion and payment using cash is not guaranteed. If payment via cash through the office or any other method is verifiable agreed upon by Ausden Clark, then a counterfeit money check will be carried out on all articles of cash prior to accepting payment; it is your responsibility to ensure payment is made using non-counterfeit cash and should, after relevant checks are made, the cash indicates to be counterfeit, the proper processes and steps in line with counterfeit money laws for the United Kingdom.
Refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- All purchases are not eligible for refund as standard.
- Refunds are issued with the digression of Ausden Clark and there is no guarantee of refund.
- Given the preceding conditions, Ausden Clark allows for the transference of travel tickets providing notice of at least 48 hours prior to departure time is given to Ausden Clark with the full names and contact information of the new passengers, any additional passengers, and an on-the-day mobile contact number otherwise travel may be refused; or a £5.00 per person admin fee will be required to travel.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
19. Definitions and Clarifications.
Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something or the giving of permission for something to happen.
20. Acceptance to Travel Terms with Overview.
- Travel tickets are subject to availability; all passengers must have a valid match day ticket.
- Payment is to be made by cash, PayPal, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Pick up times will be available from our website www.ausdenclarksupporterstravel.co.uk and will be subject to change without notice.
By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that:
- Ausden Clark has the right to request proof of age and or valid match day ticket, failure to comply can and may result in being turned away and therefore unable to travel.
- All forms of alcohol are prohibited on board the coach, and you grant Ausden Clark the right to search any baggage or personal belongings for the contents of alcohol or other banned substances, if you are found to be carrying alcohol on board or whilst boarding the coach you will have the alcohol confiscated by Ausden Clark and/or may be removed from the coach and be declined travel without any refund or compensation, or a ban on future travel with Ausden Clark, declining searches may also result in being turned away and unable to travel on the day.
- Inappropriate or offensive behaviour on board our coaches is not tolerated and may lead to dismissal from the coach without any refund or reimbursement.
- All travel tickets are to be purchased in advanced and cannot be purchased on the day.
- Ausden Clark accepts no liability for the minding of young passengers, all passengers must be fully capable of caring for themselves on the day or otherwise should arrange appropriate care in advanced as this will not be provided by Ausden Clark.
- You are 18 years or older, and any passengers under the age of 18 are accompanied by a paying adult aged 21 years or older.